Tuesday, 26 August 2014
Theme: Wedding card
Date: 9th August 2013
- Golden , folded card. Originally from Lidl's DIY xmas-cardset. Longer than normal card.
- Punched , white carboard. bought thru eBay.
- gilded initials (MN). 18 carat goldleaf from Malaysia 8bought from eBay). Outlines done with tiny brush and black Winson&Newton guash.
- " Love" sticker from K&Co wedding sticker set
- 104 plastic, 2mm pearl halfs and 8 sky blue diamante. Both bought from eBay.
Monday, 25 August 2014
Anyways, now I finally have time for writing and time to blog about my finally finished couple of my secret projects, so I can finally show pictures etc.
I am also taking part to Drachenwal Arts and science exchange. I was lucky to finish my project on time. Actually I would have finished it way earlier, but real life caught on me. At the moment I can not tell more about it, but as soon as I manage to delivery the parcel to my exchange partner, I will blog about it.
Tomorrow I will post 1st report about my 1st mundane project I made for my lover. Then I have to show few paper craft things and few embroideries.
Tuesday, 28 January 2014
I finally finished my 2nd ever cross stitch work. I have done one like 20 years ago, so this was kinda new to me. I had some bad luck while choosing yaen, but generally I am quite happy for the result. And I made only few visible mistake.
Celtic image, 7.5x 7.5 cm, rayon silk and multicolor cotton on cotton Aida
Monday, 6 January 2014
Anyways, I can blog about one of the finished modern works, as the surprise gift was given on xmas.
In near future I have plenty to blog, as I have pile of pictures from Southern German museums and castles.
Tuesday, 10 September 2013
Thursday, 25 July 2013
Materials used: Watergun from Biltema, ocre and black acrylic paint, copper dry pigment, glossy miniature lack, about 14 2mm (fake) pearls halfs, 2 4mm diamande stars, UV reactive lakc, Glow in the dark- lack and real gold
Monday, 15 July 2013
Wednesday, 3 July 2013
Thursday, 27 June 2013
Tuesday, 25 June 2013
I can finally report about my latest project, as I gave the present to my friend yesterday.
This is the better part of the project, 14th century german brick stitch with naturally dyed wool and silk. Later I will post pictures of finishing touches of it.
Thursday, 20 June 2013
This is picture of the fabric I (aka my seamtress Mom) am going to use for my new Cthulhu- dress. We have big historical dances few times a year and this dress should be finished just before RopeCon. It's not going to be historical dress, more like geeky,as there will be bling blibg- tentacles on the dress x)
Saturday, 8 June 2013
I finally figured out how to use my handspun linen. Yay! This is 'bathmitten' for my friend. The 'design' aint as good as I hoped, but its usable and functional. I used dalarna stitch to make it, not the normal finnish one.
Friday, 31 May 2013
Monday, 13 May 2013
I just need to finish the outlines... The man, who ordered this from me, was really excited when I showed this one. All I need to do is black outlines and then it's ready to be attached to his light blue tunic.
Celtic pattern, silk on linen
Dark pink and pink: www.pipers-silks.com
Yellow orange: Bought brom my local SCA-friend
Black outlines: www.pipers-silks.com and www.thesilkmill.com
Linen : Piece grantmother's dowrylinen (from late 30's)